Sunday! We love Sundays in Utah! We all went to the Bytheways ward for church. However, Kim and I snuck out early to attend the homecoming meeting for Ashley's mission president, from the France Lyon Mission. It was crazy packed!
We all meet back at the house after church for lunch, Auntie Kim style, heavy on the candy and sweets. Luckily there was some fruit Sara and Daniel could munch on and I brought my own food.
The kids all played games and Kim and I talked while preparing shepherd pie for dinner. She made a TON!
We all meet back at the house after church for lunch, Auntie Kim style, heavy on the candy and sweets. Luckily there was some fruit Sara and Daniel could munch on and I brought my own food.
The kids all played games and Kim and I talked while preparing shepherd pie for dinner. She made a TON!
Kim, Sam and Timothy in the back
Andrew, Bethany, Sara, Daniel and Freddy
Playing Scum
Drew and Natalie
A serious game of Risk!
Then dinner, with Grandma and Grandpa Loveridge and Grandma Bytheway. I left just after dinner, with Sara, to take Sam back to BYU for his first meeting for the next session of EFY.
Then we hurried back to spend a couple more hours visiting. We never have enough time with the Bytheways.
And it's always hard to say goodbye. There were lots of hugs.
And some dog piles. Sara and Natalie are somewhere under there.
The next morning, we packed up and said our goodbyes to all the little cuties and Randy and Marilyn's house.
Michael and Sarah had come the day before with all of their kids, Genelle, Max and Ali. They were waiting for their new baby boy to be born, baby Vegas. He has the same biological mother as Ali. Then they will take him home to Indiana! It was fun to see how much the kids have grown in a year.
Genelle was so proud of the face she was making in the picture. Silly girl!
Sarah, Randy and Marilyn
We are grateful as always for their hospitality, their love and for how much fun they are!
Even though it was sad to leave our friends and family in Utah, I think we were all glad to be heading home. There is just something about seeing that beautiful desert landscape, it just feels where we belong.



















No comments:
Post a Comment